WORK FOR CATHY NORDSTRÖM
Studio Cathy Nordström AB is a Swedish interiors textile brand, with a fast-growing collection of textiles. I am seeking to hire an experienced, detail oriented Operations Manager to be responsible for the general operation of my design studio office and become an important part of my business. Reporting to me, the role will require taking the lead on day-to-day sales, supply chain and administration. The successful applicant will relish the opportunity of owning a crucial part of the growth journey of an exciting brand within a small team. The Operations Manager is responsible for developing a smooth supply chain, organize and streamline office administration, procedures and logistics, apart from serving as reliable support to me. The candidate must be conscientious and organized with excellent attention to detail. This position is an integral part of the company, allowing for me to focus on design and bringing ideas and projects to reality.
Contract: Half time to start with, aim is to develop this position into full time.
Based: Lidingö, 10 minutes outside central Stockholm.
Salary: A competitive, experience-based salary by negotiation.
- Supply Chain Management. Weekly inventory, preparing reports to advise on ordering new fabric, cushions etc.
- Develop and manage standard operating procedures for the studio.
- Assisting me in internal projects using project management software such as Trello or Asana. Proficient in iOS and G-Suite is a plus. Overall aptitude to learn new software.
- Manage invoicing in Visma. Keeping on top of and filing all supplier related invoices.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that it is operating smoothly.
- Ensure digital and physical filing systems are maintained and current.
- Managing online and trade orders, creating necessary documents for shipping, tracking orders and following up with clients.
- Providing outstanding customer service throughout the order journey as the first point of contact for all sales.
- Coordinating, posting and tracking fabric samples to trade clients and online customers.
- Bookkeeping and budgeting experience a plus.
- Manage office budget and office and kitchen supplies inventory; place orders as necessary.
- Assisting on product related photo shoots.
Although these will be your main responsibilities, the nature of working in an exciting and growing practice means that you will be exposed to many other aspects of the business, with a willingness to muck-in being essential.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong numeracy and understanding of appropriate retail language.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with a flawless attention to detail and strong organisation skills.
- Adaptable to changing priorities and proven experience multi-tasking.
- A proactive self starter with a solution oriented attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel, Outlook, Teams, Word).
- Passion and enthusiasm for interiors related products and the industry.
Bear in mind that I am not looking for another designer.
Please send a copy of your CV and single page cover letter expressing your interest and why you might be suitable for the position to email@example.com
More info to come soon!